We are a specialist provider of FCA compliance consultancy services to regulated firms or the firms that are planning to obtain authorization. Our clients include consumer credit firms, corporate finance firms, investment / fund managers, payments institutions, home finance and insurance intermediaries.
• Regulatory business plan
• Permissions classification
• Pass porting
• Risk management
• Business continuity planning
• Controlled functions registrations
• Capital Requirements
• Compliance monitoring plan
• Financial forecasting
• Compliance manual
• Personal data protection
• Financial crime and market abuse
• Bribery prevention framework
• Treating customers fairly
• Annual ICAAP review
• ONA notifications
• Compliance Monitoring
• GABRIEL Reporting
• CASS Health Check (Client Money Audit)
• TCF Audit (Treating Customers Fairly)
• Certificate in mortgage advice & practice (ifs)
• Certificate in mortgage advice (CII)
• Certificate in regulated equity release (ifs)
• Diploma in mortgage advice and practice (ifs)
• Diploma in financial advisers (ifs)
• Diploma in regulated financial planning (CII)
• Diploma in professional financial advice (Cali brand)
Concordo specializes in offering FCA authorization services to a range of businesses. This means service is personal to make client feel comfortable and trusting.
Our clients never hesitate to call us for advice before they begin a venture. This way client knows what responsibilities to be fulfilled, if any, before embarking upon a new project.
Our clients find it handy that we are available before, during and after the engagement is fulfilled e.g. the advice before preparing the FCA application pack, the guidance on business plan etc.